Friday, September 14, 2007

Best of Becky Higgins Sketches

Did you guys see this? Becky Higgins has a best of book with all her sketches?!?! I guess she did new layouts for each sketch also. I accidentally found out about it because I have a google search emailed me whenever something comes up about Scrapbook sketches. I didn't even realize Becky had a blog, lol. You can check out the book on Amazon, the picture isn't up yet. This is going to be hard, I really want it! I love sketches & she was pioneer of sketches. If anyone has or gets this, drop me a comment on if it is worth the money. I'm on a strict budget right now :)

2 comments:

Clubbs said...

My wife is a bit of a Becky Higgins addict. :)

Bob

Every, Every Minute

Mrs. Moody said...

I have it and LOVE it! I love that all the sketches that she created or the magazine are now all in one location. I don't feel cheated about giving away all my old magazines and such.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...