Friday, September 7, 2007

Dance Slideshow

Kristen over at LoveShakBaby asked me to take a look at this new software for pictures. It is called Flektor & let me tell you it is a lot of fun & so easy to use. I really didn't have a lot of time today to play around, but I wanted to take a peek at what the site offered. I ended up putting together a really quick slideshow of my daughters at dance recitals/class. I was in a hurry, so I grabbed pictures that I had on my computer already from mainly this past year & then I found a few from 2006 & 2005.

Flektor: RULE YOUR MEDIA

It was really easy to make, normally I give up on programs like these because I get frustrated. There are a lot of great themes & I see tons of possibilities. Very easy to share also, you just select where you plan on sharing it at or who you want to email it to. One thing I liked is there is an Ebay option, what a great way to get lots of pics in auctions without paying the outrageous fees Ebay has!

2 comments:

Ron said...

Great review of Flektor, and an adorable slideshow! Thanks for the good words!

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

Great slideshow!!! I love the music you put to it!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...