Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fall into Reading 2007

Callapidder Days is hosting a Fall reading challenge. It takes place September 23rd - December 21st. I'm excited about it because I read way more in the fall & winter then I do in the summer (as I discovered this past summer)

Click on the banner to get the full details of the challenge. Katrina will be putting up a Mr. Linky on the 23rd. I am going to update my post later with my list of books. I think some of the books I read will also be eligible for some of the other book challenges I am doing.

If you are interested the other challenges I am participating in are:

RIP Challenge
Book Series Challenge
2nds Book Challenge
1st in serie2008 Challenge

I've also made a blog just for books, but I am going to keep using this one as my main blog for everything.


No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...