Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall into Reading 2007 ~ List of Books


It is time to start the Fall Reading Challenge. The official dates of this challenge our September 23 - December 21st.

My book list & goals are ~






1.My first book is also for the RIP II challenge, 1.
Season of the Witch. Read 10/07

2.Since I loved
Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, No. 1), so much I want to read the 2nd book, 2. Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly Mysteries, No. 2). Read 10/07

3. The Quickie by James Patterson Read 9/07

4. Tithe by Holly Black (finished 10/17/07)

5. Frill Kill: A Scrapbooking Mystery (Scrapbooking Mysteries) by Laura Childs

Parenting beyond belief - Finished

Book of the Dead (Kay Scarpetta, No. 15) by Patricia Cornwell - Finished

The Dark materials by Phillip Pullman Finished 1 & 2


Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen - Finished

Murder With Puffins (A Meg Lanslow Mystery) by Donna Andrews (also for the 2nds Challenge)

Bones to Ashes: A Novel by Kathy Reichs - Finished




If you want to see what others are reading this fall, click on the banner above. To see the full details of this challenge, go here.

3 comments:

Lana said...

You have some interesting mysteries! Enjoy the reading challenge!

Lana G!
http://airmiles.wordpress.com/

Katrina said...

I've enjoyed Donna Andrews' mysteries -- light and fun! And I didn't know Patricia Cornwell had a new one coming out - I'll have to check it out. Thanks for being part of the challenge!

Ginny said...

Lana - thanks for commenting!

Katrina - glad to see you like Donna Andrews, I struggled with the 1st book, but I enjoyed the plot & the ending, so I'm going to give her 2nd book a chance!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...