Friday, September 28, 2007

File Sharing with Driveway

Do you ever want to share files online? I know a lot of digital scrapbookers do this a lot. It is hard finding the service that best suits your needs. Driveway has a great file sharing service. It seems that they have a lot of great features and are easy to use. The thing I like the best is that you can upload files or folders up to 500mb each, plus they give 2GB free storage. You can use Driveway to enhance your gmail, yahoo, hotmail & even blogs. They have several different features to make sharing super easy: Desktop Widget, Driveway Plug-in & Web Widget. Signing up is very easy. Just click sign up on the homepage, tell them your email & password & that is it. Then you just download the plug in. You can also earn 10GB free storage by referring your friends. How cool is that?

You can also use Driveway without registering. When you do sign up though, you get the 2GB's free storage plus each file uploaded comes with a unique url. This is great for bloggers! I am really happy that I found out about this site, I will be using it quite a bit!

If you have ever tried sending files via email then I'm sure you have been just as frustrated as I have. There are limits, it is slow & they don't always go through. I think this is the perfect solution for that.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...