Sunday, September 9, 2007

First school injury

Yes leave it to my 1st grader to get injured the 2nd day of school. Wednesday my phone rings & of course I miss it. Look & it's the school. I wait a few for the message & of course do not get one. Then I found out my mom missed a call & she wanted me to help her figure out the #. Turns out it is the school, so I call them. Cam has been in the office with ice to her EYE because she got hit with a hula hoop of all things. They say she is ok & she wants to talk to me. She tells me she is doing better & will go back to class. I am thinking how bad right. She comes home & under her eye is all scratched up, ugh! I don't know if you can tell in the picture how bad it is. I mean it is just a scratch, but of all the places. I guess the girl had it around her neck when it happened?!?

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...