Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hardest thing to do on layouts

Twopeas blog challenge, Feel free to join us if you blog.

Today's challenge~
What is the type of thing you find the hardest to you on your layouts? And why do you have a hard time using it?

My challenge really isn't about a specific product, it is starting up. I'm not sure why, but I really struggle with starting a page. Sometimes it is in picking photos, other times in picking paper to start with. I don't know why, once I get started I'm usually ok. This is a big thing that puts me in slumps & is even the cause of this past summer of barely scrapping. I keep saying when the kids go back I will get back on track. I even looked at my scrapping stuff 3 times this week, just couldn't make myself start up. In the past I have even considered giving it up & selling my stuff. I could never do that though! I'll just have to keep working on my issues :)

I have found what usually does get me going is finding a really good sketch or finding a challenge that just seems to click with me. I think this week, no matter what I am going to at least start a page!!!

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...