Friday, September 14, 2007

I signed up for Payperpost

I signed up for Payperpost back in June. I signed up because I wanted a way to make some extra money from home, help pay some bills or just help with our dance bill. I have really enjoyed writing for them. I have learned about cool new products, fun websites and lots of opportunities. I'm usually only given a small amount of opportunities, but I even enjoy looking through the ones that I am not offered to learn about cool new sites. I think my favorite one had to be writing about Rob Zombies new movie. How fun to view the new movie trailer, write about a great movie and make some money for doing it! I decided right from the start, I would only write about things that I would promote for free. So far, I have made $77.75 via paypal. I am expecting another $27. It is also a great way to make traffic generation.

I like to log in every day because PPP has a blog of the day. It is a great way to find fun new blogs & meet new people.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...