Friday, September 14, 2007

Review: Murder with Peacocks

I recently finished the book, Murder With Peacocks (A Meg Lanslow Mystery). I have to be honest, I had a hard time reading this book. It seemed a bit slow to me. I liked the format, how it is like Meg's Diary or Journal & it is written by the day. The story line/plot was interesting & I loved the ending. I really can't pinpoint what bothered me about this book. I think part of what bothered me was the way everyone treated Meg regarding all the weddings. That is why I'm going to give the next book, Murder With Puffins (A Meg Lanslow Mystery). I have that on my list for the 2nds Book Challenge & it also goes with the Fall Reading Challenge.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...