Wednesday, September 5, 2007

RIP II Reading Challenge ~ Book list

The RIP II Reading challenge officially started September 1st & will end October 31st.

I'm going to do

Peril the First:
Read Four books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose.

My book selections are:

1. Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, No. 1)
2. Season of the Witch
3. 2nd book in Harper Connelly mystery
4. Tithe

I have my other books picked, I just have to pull them out, I can't remember the name :)

I'm in the middle of reading a mystery book right now, trying to get that finished up so I can focus on this challenge!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...