Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wearing slippers in public, is it ok 4 Kids?

My oldest daughter always wants to wear her slippers outside. I don't let her, I think that defeats the purpose of not wearing shoes in the house, lol.

I think the issue started a few years ago when she started seeing the "older" girls (you know the 11 year olds) coming into dance in pajama pants & slippers. She has been fighting me ever since. Thankfully she doesn't bother me when we are actually going out like to a store, etc. It is mainly at home & dance. What do you think, I'd love some opinions on it. Come on de-lurk & tell what you think.

So far, the only time I allow it is during recitals.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...