Friday, September 28, 2007

Webkinz in the House


I finally broke down a few weeks ago & bought the girls Webkinz. They had been playing Club Penguin all summer & were driving me nuts for a membership which I refuse to pay! I thought the Webkinz were a decent deal since you did get a physical stuffed animal. I ended up getting the Koala for Aly & the Pink Pony for Cam. I bought them for Amazon. I had won a $5 Gc from Blingo, so I only ended up paying $15 for both, not bad! They having been playing it non-stop in between school & dance, lol. That is a big reason why I wanted to wait till after the nice Summer weather was over. It is really cute, but addicting. Cam has been building a Ballerina Bedroom & a School. Aly started with the ballerina bedroom, but sold it all & is now building that Funky girl bedroom & I think a school also. Very cute! If your kids are interested in the, Amazon seems to have some decent deals, you have to look though because some are on the high end. Hallmark also sells them, ours charges $13 or 13.99 for the Webkinz & $9.99 for the Lil kinz. They offer tons of cute accessories too. This should make stockings easy this year :) Keep reading for some great links on Webkinz products that I have found on the web. Oh be careful, some sites & ebay the prices are getting outrageous. I will only buy the items in a normal price range. I have seen some go for $35 - $100, CRAZY!






Webkinz Pink Pony

Webkinz Pink Pony


Webkinz Pink Pony
















Webkinz Rock

Webkinz Rock


Webkinz Rock





















Webkinz Rock

Webkinz Rock


Webkinz Rock















And here are a couple crazy ones just for fun, I have seen it go even higher on ebay, yikes!






Webkinz® Unicorn

Webkinz® Unicorn


You will receive: One Webkinz® Unicorn


















Webkinz® Gray Cat

Webkinz® Gray Cat


You will receive: One Webkinz® Gray Cat












No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...