Friday, September 14, 2007

What Is Moms Turn All About?



Moms turn ... to say what she needs to say is such a great concept. They are trying to get the word out & are having a fun contest. Check out the details here. I just love the concept of this blog! In the post What is Moms turn all about? I felt like I could have been writing it :)

Taken from site:

For most of us, we began our blogging experience with one, two or both of the following goals in mind:

1. As an outlet to vent our frustrations of motherhood, womanhood, and adulthood.

2. To chronicle the everyday life, as well as the milestones and special memories, of our children as so we never forget.

As our blogs grow in popularity, not only strangers (now our "blogger" buddies), but our family and close friends have begun reading and commenting. It is no longer possible to really vent about the things we want and need to in order to maintain some balance of sanity.

We don't want to offend a friend, insult a teacher, embarrass our children or start a family feud ... so we don't write about some of the things we are feeling. We just sit and wonder why we don't feel we have the freedom to write and say what we want on our own blog. Well, guess what? It's our turn. MOM'S TURN ... to let it all out.

I created "Moms Turn" as a place where you could post anonymously ... getting whatever it is off your chest that you need to use writing as an outlet for. Most of the time writing and getting it out, is exactly the "therapy" we need.

Don't you feel that way sometimes. I know I do. I have things I would like to write about or vent & then I think "Wait, will I offend someone?" I really shouldn't even care, but hey most bloggers do. I think this site will be a lot of fun, so go check it out & enter the contest while you are there!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...