Monday, October 8, 2007

Baby it's hot outside

It is so hot in Michigan this past week. Today our high should be 84 & if it reaches that it will tie the record. It should be more like 65, crazy! I have been having to dig through my kids stuff for summer clothes. I have to say even though I am sweating, I am enjoying the nice weather! I know once it goes down, it will be cold, yuck. Last year though it stayed pretty decent until January. I am just hoping we have a really nice Halloween this year & the weather doesn't drop dramatically right before it.

I had planned on taking some fall pictures this weekend, let's just say that did not happen. I hope I can still get some & the weather going up & down doesn't mess up the pretty leaves changing & falling.

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...