Monday, October 29, 2007

Manic Monday Trick or Treat


Can you believe Halloween is this Wednesday? I am so not ready for all the crazy holiday seasons to start. My girls are very excited & we are hoping for a rain free Michigan Halloween this year!

I remember when I as was little, it seemed to always rain on Halloween when we went Trick or Treating. Last year was pretty cold, but luckily no rain. I do have to remember to pull out the gloves though before we go out Trick or treating this year! Below is a picture of my girls costumes this year. Aly is a Genie & Cam is going to be Hannah Montanna. She originally was going to be just a pop star but our friend lent us a blond wig. I wasn't going to bother since she already has long blond hair, but she want to wear it. Plus she doesn't have bangs. Now to find some clothes to put under these skimpy little costumes.

What do you prefer Trick or Treat? Visit Manic Monday for my posts on the topic.


4 comments:

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I hope you don't have rain on Wednesday. The girls are adorable. Have a great MM. :)

Mert said...

Great costumes! I hope it doesn't rain for you as well, happy MM :D

tegdirb92 said...

they look adorable!! Enjoy Halloween, rain or shine :)

Villager said...

Great MM Post!

There were many directions to go with this week's MM words Trick or Treat. I chose to go with Trick and my MM post this week tells a different story about Black Magic.

peace, Villager

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...