If you do not have good credit, there are options for you, bad credit personal loan.
Taken directly from website ~
"Typically, to be eligible for a personal loan, consumers have to satisfy these criteria:
- Borrower must be at least 18 years old
- Borrower must have an active bank account at least 30 days old
- Borrower must be employed with a minimum recurring monthly income of $1,000
- Borrower must show one form of identification
- Borrower must show proof of residency (optional)
- Borrower must be a citizen of the U.S. (optional) "
A payday lender might be right for you, it is an option to keep in mind for those unexpected expenses that come up in our lives. They are not something to rely on for paying your bills though. You don't want to get caught up in a bad cycle of always borrowing and trying to stay afloat of finances charges, etc. They are a great option though for the emergencies that come up when you just don't have the funds available. Hopefully you will never need a service like that, but hey life is full of unexpected things!