Follow

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Season of the Witch Book Review


I read Season of the Witch as my 2nd book in the RIP II Challenge (and my 3rd book for the fall reading challenge). At first I had a hard time getting into this book. I'm not really sure why, I think a lot of it was, I wasn't getting a quite time to read & was trying to read with people around me, etc. The prologue had me a bit unsure of the book, it wasn't what I was thinking. Once I get a few chapters in, I was starting to like it more. By a 1/4 of the book I was really getting into it & by 1/3 in, I was hooked!

From the book jacket:

Gabriel Blackstone is a hacker, information thief, and skilled “remote viewer”–he makes an excellent living stealing other people’s secrets. When a former lover asks him to look into the disappearance of her stepson, Gabriel’s investigations lead him to Monk House, a rambing Victorian home where time seems to stand still. Gabriel becomes increasingly bewitched by the house, and by its owners…


I highly recommend this book. It is very fascinating & a great read. If you are unsure, check out some of the reviews on Amazon!


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Carl reviewed this book a few months ago. I have it on my TBR list as well!! Glad you liked it!