Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday ~ Attic

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Since getting items from storage, I figured we needed more room. This weekend we worked on putting better boards down in the attic & have been cleaning it out. Today I plan on getting some items from the basement & putting them into the attic. Right now all my ebay stuff is in the living room & I really need to get the items that are listed or about to be listed outta here. With Christmas coming, I really don't want a storefront in our living room, lol. That is about it & it will probably take me most of the week since the girls have dance & Halloween still this week.

Plus I'm trying to squeeze in entering all those great contests :)

4 comments:

Beckaboo said...

Oooo!! Ebay away!!

Blessings, Beckie :o)

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

We need to fix up our attic too. Right now the only access is about the size of an average 6 yr old and there aren't any boards down.
Good luck getting all of your stuff done.

Debo Hobo said...

Oh my goodness, good luck with that. The holidays are around the corner and there never seems to be enough room for the tree, but we always manage somehow.

Donetta said...

I have so much stuff I could sell on e bay too. I just don't know how to do it so well. It sure could help the budget.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...