Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

We have been doing a lot of Tackling around our house. This weekend we worked on the garage. Bought a new shelving unit & got rid of an old dresser that was holding tools, etc. Really glad we did this because everything in the dresser fit into 2 clear totes! Couldn't believe the difference. It started raining, so we had to stop. Going to finish that this weekend.

We had been storing some things at my hubby's friends house & he needed the space for someone else. Last night, hubby brought a truck load of boxes home (at 10pm!). Today I am spending time reorganizing the basement & going through boxes, etc. I realized that I have TONS of Tupperware. I thought I had a lot, but I had a bunch more over friends house. I really need to go through my boxes & the kitchen & get rid of some of this. I still have quite a bit of new Tupperware, so that is going first. Hopefully it does ok, I know I spent good money on it :)

So that is what I'm tackling today & most likely the rest of this week! Click on the banner for more tacklers!

4 comments:

April Decheine said...

Can't wait to see your after pixs :-) I was talking to my husband about taking time off to get the garage re arranged etc for winter. I want to move the fridge to another wall, put shelves up for firewood, etc.. Lot of work! My secondTackle It Tuesday is up.

Have a great day!

Beckaboo said...

Ooo! That sounds like quite the tackle.
I need more Tupperware. How is it that I have a bunch of lids that don't match the bunch of bottoms that I have? Weird....

Blessings, Beckie :o)

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

I keep saying my garage needs to be tackled. Good luck with yours! :)

Amy said...

You are the very first person I've ever seen who's using the same blog template as I am. :)

Good luck with the Tupperware... I'm pretty sure that stuff multiplies like rabbits when enclosed in dark cabinets and drawers.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...