Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I'm still tackling going through boxes this week. I actually got a lot finished last week. Luckily for my tackle it Tuesday post, my hubby was nice enough to bring another truck load of our crap home last night, lol. Most of it I think I can get rid of. Especially since I have basically forgotten about it for almost 3 years now. I was bummed to find an entire rubbermaid tote of size 5 clothes. My Cam just grew into 6, ugh. I also found some really cute shoes mainly in size 9 & 9.5. Wouldn't you know this September, she moved into a size 10. I even found some darling little size 7 & 8 sandals. I put up the shoes on ebay & will be listing the clothes. I also found more plastic storage containers. I got quite a bit done last week with pairing matching bowls & lids. Now all my extras should match up this week! I put up a couple Tupperware auctions & I think I'm going to do some more. I also gave my parents a bunch of my off brand stuff & going to strictly use my Tupperware & Glass.

That is about it, have to get off the pc & tackle some more!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...