Tuesday, October 2, 2007

That's my answer

Three questions

Posted October 2, 2007 by Indigo | Filed Under Three Things | 3 Comments

How can it really be October already? Did you accomplish everything you intended to this summer? And lastly, is your Christmas shopping done?

I cannot believe it is October, this year FLEW by! I didn't really accomplish much this summer but that was my intention, lol. My only regret is not being able to go to the beach like we usually do, but I will make up for it next summer! As for Christmas shopping, nope not done. I did start though, just a little :)


My most favorite question of all time

Posted October 2, 2007 by Indigo | Filed Under QOTD, Just Curious, Question, All about you | 3 Comments

How do you eat your M&M’s? I usually just eat them. I will sometimes grab certain colors. With M & M's I'm not too picky because they all taste the same. Other candies like skittles, etc I do eat in a certain order :)


No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...