Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Topic: Here Comes Autumn

  1. Do you love autumn? Why or why not? Yes I love the fall. It is beautiful out, I love the leaves changing & the fall colors. I like that it isn't so hot, but it isn't cold yet. I can wear my favorite outfit, jeans & a t-shirt & be comfortable :)
  2. What do you look forward to most during this season? Going to the Cider mill & Halloween.
  3. Do you have any photographs from the beautiful colour changes outside? If so, please post. Nothing current, I haven't been able to get any good pics the last few years. I couldn't even find any good pics on my computer from older years. I did find a cute pic from a corn maze at the cider mill back in 2005. Now I am determined to get some good pics this year!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...