Friday, October 19, 2007

Wow Friday

I can't believe it is already Friday. Friday's are my favorite day. With going to the dance studio every single evening except Friday, I have come to love Fridays. The girls are in school, no dance, I can sit back & enjoy the day!

Today I have done nothing. For some crazy reason I told Cam that I would earn her money on Webkinz so she could buy the Halloween room before the 31st. I spent some time there today, lol. Spent some time on Ebay, catching up on blogs, going to Paperbackswap, etc.

Next week, Aly is star of the week at school. She has to bring in around 15 - 20 pics about herself recently. I don't even know if I have that many, and I am a scrapbooker. Will have to brainstorm some.

Monday night I had to come up with 10 pictures of her for a time line. She got the assignment on Thursday, it was due Monday. Of course she told me about it Monday night around 8pm. UGH! Since I switched to digital, I don't have tons of extras anymore.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...