Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fall Reading Challenge 2007

I have fallen behind on updating this. I have to find a few minutes this week/weekend to do it!

I have finished Parenting Beyond Belief: On Raising Ethical, Caring Kids Without Religion, The Ironwood Tree (The Spiderwick Chronicles, Book 4) & I think another book since updating.

I'm about halfway through Pandora's Daughter. I also started another book, What's A Ghoul to Do? (Ghost Hunter Mysteries, Book 1), that I will hopefully finish this coming up week.

2 comments:

eyeslikesugar said...

That "Parenting Beyond Belief" book sounds good. Was it? I'll have to remember it for the future (better books will be out by that time, I'm sure. -_-) for when I have kids.

Bravo to reading!

Ginny said...

I loved it! I keep meaning to make a review of it. I checked it out from the library, and I have intentions on buying it. Definitely something I would go back to. I think this book would be a good resource for years to come, so you may still have use it for it :)

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...