Friday, November 30, 2007

I have been tagged!

I'm It! Lorian from Coffee with Controversial Craftiness tagged me, so here we go:

The Rules
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Facts

  1. I just cut bangs, I haven't had them in at least 15 years
  2. I listen to rap music, started in about 4th grade
  3. I quit Brownies after the first day because I didn't like holding hands at the end of the meeting
  4. I didn't want kids, now I have 2 & am a stay at home mom
  5. I have year round allergies, ugh!
  6. I have a headache every day
  7. I love the beach
Ok I tag:

Diana
Katrina
SAHMmy Says
Wilson six
Kelley
Lindsay
MeckMom

3 comments:

Jenmomof4 said...

Thanks for the tag!! I will work on it this weekend!!

Have a great weekend!

SAHMmy Says said...

I hate rap now but I still remember all the words to Ice Ice Baby! Great meme--will do!

Katrina said...

Hey Ginny, I finally got my meme up. Thanks for thinking of me! :)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...