Saturday, November 3, 2007


It is time to start the Fall Reading Challenge. The official dates of this challenge our September 23 - December 21st.

My book list & goals are ~






1.My first book is also for the RIP II challenge, 1.
Season of the Witch. Read 10/07

2.Since I loved
Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, No. 1), so much I want to read the 2nd book, 2. Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly Mysteries, No. 2). Read 10/07

3. The Quickie by James Patterson Read 9/07

4. Tithe by Holly Black (finished 10/17/07)

5. Frill Kill: A Scrapbooking Mystery (Scrapbooking Mysteries) by Laura Childs

CURRENTLY READING: Parenting beyond belief

Book of the Dead (Kay Scarpetta, No. 15) by Patricia Cornwell (just picked up)

The Dark materials by Phillip Pullman (on hold)


Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen (waiting on hold)

Murder With Puffins (A Meg Lanslow Mystery) by Donna Andrews (also for the 2nds Challenge)

Bones to Ashes: A Novel by Kathy Reichs (waiting on hold)

"The Demon-Haunted World" by Carl Sagan



Most of these are on my hold list at the local library, hopefully they come in time to read them for the challenge. I read a lot, so I'm sure my list will grow throughout this challenge. I also want to add some Non-fiction books to it. I tend to get books like this & just flip through them without fully reading them.

If you want to see what others are reading this fall, click on the banner above. To see the full details of this challenge, go here.

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...