Monday, November 26, 2007

Manic Monday for November 26, 2007

Manic Monday for November 26, 2007


Which personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble? Being shy I would have to say. Not really in trouble, but it has cost me a lot of opportunities.

If you had to gain 10 pounds what would you eat to gain the weight? Pizza & Chocolate Krispy Kream Donuts

How is your private self different from your public self? I'm usually pretty quite & shy outside, but in my house I'm not shy at all & can be very load

4 comments:

Siani said...

Your second and third answers are very similar to mine. If only they would invent pizza, chocolate and doughnuts that didn't make us gain weight. Happy MM!

My answers are up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Fleur de Lisa said...

Krispy Kremes. How could I forget those? Yum, I love them right off of the conveyor belt hot and delicious. :)

Thanks for playing MM and have a super week.

Angelika said...

Chocolate Krispy Kremes, mmmmmmmmmm. :-)

My answers are here

Jennifer said...

I love donuts, maybe I would eat some of those too. Oh, I eat enough of them though. They are expensive though, so that is what limits me.

I am loud and obnoxious all the time. LOL... I sometimes wish that I would be more quiet and reserved in front of people that don't really know me. LOL...

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...