Friday, November 2, 2007

Spock is looking for you

I know there are a lot of search engines out there, but Spock is very innovating. They are a free search engine that helps you find people. You can search by name or even tags. The tags are created by the person and other Spock members. For example, I typed in Atheist and pulled up pages of people tagged that way.

One thing I did want to read about is the Presidential candidate in 2008. This is a great way to find all about the candidates, useful information, news, etc to stay informed.

This is a great way to find those old classmates you lost touch with, real estate agents in your area, yoga instructor, doctor, dentist, etc. The list is endless. The more people that join and contribute the better Spock with be. It is very easy to join. Just enter a few details, check your email & click on the link. Then you can add as much or as little to your name that you wanted.

Spock does have some social features, but they are not a social networking site. When doing searches, you can type in anything. For example if I was looking for a Home Improvements in MI, I just type in home improvement, MI & bingo I have my search results. I can also do a general search like blue eyes. I just can't get over the possibilities of this search engine.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...