Friday, December 7, 2007

Get to know your friends: Christmas Edition

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends... Feel free to join in on the fun yourself!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Combination of both
2. Real or artificial tree?
Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year we haven't yet, hopefully this weekend
4. When do you take the tree down?
By January 6th
5. Do you like eggnog?
Never tried it, hubby loves it though
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I used to get a lot of things, I guess a lot of the big things like the Glamour Girls Cruise ship, She-Ra castle, Bike
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Nope!
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Mom
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My daughters, can't seem to stop myself
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Things from my MIL, she would buy stupid things like Campbell's soup
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Usually mail, but this year I'm not bothering, so email the ones I can
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The one with the boy & the BB Gun, Christmas Story maybe
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I pick up things whenever I see a good deal. I really start looking in October though
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Chocolate Truffles from Swiss Colony
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I've done both, our tree came prelit with white. I think I prefer white so that the ornaments can stand out more
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Prefer to stay home with the kids
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen & Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, but if the girls don't get pj's from my Grandma during our Eve visit then I do give them a present with new pajamas in it to wear to bed
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Everything, the music in the stores, the crowds, traffic, cold weather, stress over presents & $
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
We only have room for 1 tree & I like a hodge podge of ornaments because I always by the girls meaningful ornaments each year & I love looking at the full collection. I do have a white tree that we don't use, that I'd love to decorate in all one theme as a 2nd tree one of these days
24. What do/did you leave for Santa?
Cookies & little bit of milk if we have it or some juice if we don't

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...