Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Won Gideon’s Gift & Do not open

The last week or so, I received 2 great books from winning bloggy contests!

The first one, which was like forever ago & I am such a slacker was Gideon's Gift from the wonderful Oh Amanda (love her blog, check it out). I can't wait to get a chance to read this book. She was so nice, she had it sent brand new straight from Amazon & even gift wrapped with a card. I wish I would have snapped a picture!

Then the other day I get a package & had no idea what it was. Opened it & it was that awesome book Do Not Open. I am embarrassed to say, I have no idea where I won it from, lol. I am thrilled though because I am giving it to my 10 year old for Christmas. I have been struggling with what to buy her & how to come up with $$$ to do that, so this was a wonderful surprise!

Now if I could just win The Daring Book for Girls, I'd be set :) Or actually a bunch of $$$$

3 comments:

eyeslikesugar said...

Gideon's Gift? I wouldn't think you'd be interested in it, based on the religious-theme.

Other than that.. winning the Dangerous book for Girls (is Daring the boys one?) would be neat! I wished I had those books as a kid.

oh amanda said...

So glad you got it! You'll love the book!

I have won so many books online it's the best!

jennifer said...

You're on a winning streak! The Detroit Lions blanket is yours!
diaryof1.com

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...