Tuesday, January 1, 2008

365 Day journey ~ Day 1

I'm joining this awesome 365 day journey that can be found here. Today's prompt was

Prompt 1

"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charles Chaplain

Lets start the year with laughter


Now I know the whole idea is to take a photo of ourselves, but I'm tweaking the challenges/prompts a bit. I feel like crap, I got shingles around Thanksgiving & it is on my left forehead. I'm still getting terrible headaches & was just not in the mood to take a photo of myself today. What makes me happy our my kiddos. I got an adorable pic of Cam today that makes me smile & thought it was perfect for todays prompt :)


Journaling Prompt 1

I want you to write a list of Goals for 2008, nothing to unachievable, just a list of maybe 10 things you would like to do this year.

My goals are to lose a few pounds, I honestly don't need to, but I would love to lose an inch from my belly area.

Get my finances in order ~ a goal I seem to have each year :)

Read 100 books

Actually scrap some pages this year

Take tons of photos!

Enjoy my life

Simplify my life - declutter!!!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...