Monday, January 7, 2008

Being a Coffee Drinker

There is nothing like waking up in the morning to a nice fresh cup of coffee. I wasn't a big coffee drinker until I had my first baby and went back to work. Nothing like staying up all night with a baby/toddler and then heading into a stressful day at work. I worked as a pharmacy technician, so we had tons of stress from insurance companies and customers!

If you are a coffee drinker then you want a good coffee pot, right? Check out the keurig coffee maker. Back when I worked I could easily go through an entire pot. Drink some while getting ready, fill a big jumbo cup to take with me. You get the point. Now that I am a stay at home mommy, I still love my coffee, but don't want to drink entire pots.

I've been debating what type of new coffee pot I want. Keurig makes one that only makes one cup of a copy at a time. It is the Platinum B70 Coffee Maker. It has really great reviews for being the best one cup of coffee maker.

Keurig also has a nice looking pot that is good for expresso & latte's. It is the Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker. Looks like it is a bit cheaper in price then Platinum pot. Decisions, Decisions.

If you are thinking about looking for anything, Wize looks like a pretty cool website. They have opinions on tons of products!

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...