Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bill Maher on Conan

I decided to watch Jay Leno & Conan last night to see how they were without writers. I am so glad I did because Bill Maher was awesome! I haven't really watched him much over the years, so I was quite shocked & happy at this line ~

"You can't be a rational person six days a week…and on one day of the week, go to a building, and think you're drinking the blood of a two thousand year old space god."

You could tell Conan didn't know what to say, lol.



2 comments:

Debra Hamel said...

Too bad: the video's no longer available. But I rather like the sentiment!

Debra Hamel said...

Ah, it's available again. Watching....

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...