Thursday, January 3, 2008

Booking through Thursday ~ Anticipation

btt button

What new books are you looking forward to most in 2008? Something new being published this year? Something you got as a gift for the holidays? Anything in particular that you’re planning to read in 2008 that you’re looking forward to? A classic, or maybe a best-seller from 2007 that you’re waiting to appear in paperback?


I'm looking forward to reading:

The Amber Spyglass
T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton
The Grimm Sisters - kids book
The next Stephanie Plum Book - Plum Lucky & Fearless Fourteen
Lick of Frost
More of the Eve Duncan series by JD Robb - can't remember where I left off at the moment
Some more James Patterson books - too many to list :)

Kim Harrison books
An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris & some of her other series

I don't have my books near me, so this is nowhere near a complete list of what I want to read. If Patricia Cornwell, Iris Johansen, Mary Higgins Clark, Kathy Reichs come out with anything this year I will be reading!

3 comments:

BookGal said...

I loved T is for Trespass. It is probably the best in the series. I didn't know there's a new Plum novel coming. That will be on my list too!

Ginny said...

Glad to hear it was good. I have been waiting forever & a day for it to come in the library. I think I 6th in line still, so maybe this year, LOL. It is killing me to read it. I started reading the A book a couple years ago, so I was able to get the entire series in a year without having wait. The suspense is killing me. Yep a new Plum, I think there is the in between & then 14 coming out this year!

amanda said...

We have twin taste in books! I just finished up T is for Trespass, and I can not wait for the next Evanovich books!
Manda at Shamelessly Sassy

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...