Thursday, January 17, 2008

Booking through Thursday ~ Reviews

btt button

How much do reviews (good and bad) affect your choice of reading? If you see a bad review of a book you wanted to read, do you still read it? If you see a good review of a book you’re sure you won’t like, do you change your mind and give the book a try?


What a good question. Bad reviews depend, if it is an author I love I will read anyways. If it is one I'm thinking about, it depends on if it is all bad reviews or a mix. If there is a mix, I'll give it a try usually.


Good reviews, usually make me want to read a book, especially if it is in my favorite genres.

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...