Sunday, January 6, 2008

Colgate 360 ToothBrush Review

I received a great 8 pack of the Colgate 360 tooth brushes for Christmas. This is a tooth brush I normally wouldn't have paid the higher price tag for. I am so thankful I received it as a present though because now I know it is totally worth the price!

Product Description~ Whole mouth clean! Unique tongue cleaner helps remove significantly more bacteria than tooth brushing alone. Bristle design and polishing cups help remove more plaque and stains than an ordinary toothbrush. Made in Switzerland.

I used to use an electric toothbrush plus a manual toothbrush to better clean my tongue. The Colgate 360 totally does the work of both & is way cheaper then the electric. The tongue cleaner on the back of the brush is so easy to use and the shape allows you to use it on the roof of your mouth as well. The outside bristles are soft enough to not hurt or cut your gums, but they're strong enough to get your mouth clean. It actually feels like your mouth is getting a massage. When I first saw it, it seemed very big, but it isn't. Every time I use it, I feel like I just left the dentist. I really can't express how much I love this toothbrush, run & buy one! Seriously you will thank me, they are awesome.

I received an 8 pack & I believe it came from Sams or Costco. I have no idea what it cost though. Amazon sells the 6 pack for $20.99.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...