Nature Mom's Blog is doing Green New Years Resolutions & I love this idea!
1. Remember to bring my own bags to the store with me. I have them, just usually forget to bring them. I have been trying to use the self checkout registers though because then I can cram my bags full & use less bags. I also re-use all my plastic bags for other things & want to continue doing that.
2. Use less water & electricity. I have been working on it & would like to continue doing that and finding new ways of saving these resources.
3. Keep Recycling. We already recycle but I admit I sometimes get lazy with certain items that I don't feel like rinsing out & taking off labels, etc. I also want to continue taking paper/magazines to the library. They get money for donated paper items, do I like to take the stuff there instead of our service.
4. Along with the paper items, I would like to try & reuse paper more. My kids get so many flyers & the backs are good for notes or homework help, etc. I get lazy & just shove it in the recycle bag instead of reusing it. I think I want to start cutting it up in squares so it will get used easier.
5. Eat more local foods
6. Buy less! This is good for the environment & my wallet :)
Free 5x7 Custom Softcover Photo Book – Save $12.99! Code: SOFTBOOK. Does Not Include Extra Pages. New Customers Only. S&H Not Included....
It is the long awaited Dance Recital Season, that all little dancers look forward to. A lot of parents, grandparents even aunt & uncl...
Welcome to A Blogtastic Extravaganza - New Year, New Start Did you make resolutions this year? Regardless, I bet you want to make some...
noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~ Subscribe in a reade...