Friday, January 11, 2008

Insurance & Eyeglasses

I have some goofy insurance, let me tell you. My insurance will cover eyeglasses, not contacts for one. I wear contacts & use eyeglasses for total and I'm talking total emergencies. My insurance will pay for glasses every year, yet they will only cover eye exam every 2 years. Anyone that wears glasses knows that you cannot get eyeglasses without a yearly exam. Plus our selection is very small, I think last time I had 3 choices, seriously! I will be up for a new exam sometime this year and I know my eyes have gotten worse. I need some stylish glasses so I can wear them anytime instead of serious emergencies!

I made a Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com There prices are amazing, and starting at only $8 for single frame lenses. They only sell their own frames, direct to the customer, so we get the savings. Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish that my vision insurance was more comprehensive as well. I just got a very nice pair of prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses, but they were pricey!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...