Monday, January 14, 2008

Long Day & Contest Alert

I had to get up 6 am today to go somewhere with hubby. I normally struggle getting up at 8am. We had to go take care of something, remember the bad news from the other day. I don't want to talk about it really. It went better then expected, but it is still something extremely crappy. We have to go to something else next Tuesday, so anther early day.

My mom was supposed to get my kids up & ready for school. My youngest was an angel according to my mom. My 5th grader on the other hand, refused to go to school. Cried all morning saying she was sick. My mom didn't know what to do, so let her stay home. She didn't want to get my youngest upset, etc. Funny because we both worried about my youngest getting up for my mom. Should have figured. My oldest almost always has a cough, runny nose, etc during the fall & winter. I struggle almost every day getting her to get up for school. She is one of those that feels crappy in the mornings & then again at night. Once she gets to school she is fine. She also knows how to play my moms weakness, by crying, etc. I'm not sure what she was thinking because my mom has tons of health problems, so she just went back to bed. It wasn't like she was going to have a fun day with grandma, plus when I got home she got in trouble.

After school, my youngest had dance. I was so tired, wasn't sure how I was going to stay awake. I finally have everything finished, going to go & lay in bed. I am reading Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris & it is so good!

** Seven Dogs & a Baby is currently having a contest for a wonderful baby blanket, check it out here! **

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...