Saturday, January 5, 2008

Made it through the week

The girls went back to school on Thursday. It was hard getting back to a schedule, but we managed to wake up on time both days. Dance was still closed, so that was a nice break on Thursday. Cam actually got to play with a friend, which is rare during the winter. Aly had 2 competition classes today, but that was about it. Monday starts the busy week all over again with a full schedule of school & dance.

I have been keeping up on my Daily pictures, but have already slacked on the scrapbook pages. Oh well, maybe I will get my butt in gear tomorrow.

I have to upload my pics from my camera still :)


Save 15% off your order- Brushstrokes- Code AFF-12

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...