Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photo Friday ~ Kids Picture


Yes I am doing Photo Friday, late late Saturday night (ok early early Sunday morning). This picture my 6 year old took at the Zoo & I just love it. The Chimpanzee was just amazing, he was right up at the viewing window sleeping. When he woke, he just sat there staring at the kids. It was so amazing seeing his hands, they looked just like ours but bigger. I wish she got that in the shot. She had a hard time because this really little boy & his mom kept cutting her off. My picture didn't even turn out as well, so luckily my budding photographer got a better one :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the zoo and what a sweet picture :)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...