Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

I just found the Sunday Salon & thought how fun. I am currently reading Black Friday by James Patterson. I have to admit, it is going slowly. I started reading it on the 1st, so I am bummed that I am not even half way through it. Maybe today, I will make progress. I actually read quite a bit of it yesterday at dance. It is good so far, not sure why I am struggling. I think part of it is that it is an older book. It deals with New York stock market getting blown up. I just keep thinking of 9-11.

Oh well off to read some more, will update this post later on.

* Update ~ I ended up reading 7 chapters on Sunday & read a few more this morning. Really getting into the book now, yeah! *




1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I seem to be reading slowly these days too. I enjoy reading Patterson's books, although it's been a little while since I last picked one up. Have a great week!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...