Thursday, January 31, 2008

Watching Along Came a Spider

I recently read Along came a spider by James Patterson. I decided to watch the movie, since I didn't watch it when it came out. Ok so far, I'm about 1/2 hour in & it is not good. I hate when movies totally change the book. It seems like it is lazy movie writing to me. The book was so amazing, the movie has such major changes, it would have been better on it's own. UGH!

I'm going to try & stick it out though, I'm entering contests still, so might as well. I just only hit 500 & I believe there are over 900 already. Crazy!

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...