Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend Snapshot


The neighbor was getting his carpet cleaned & the truck caught on fire. It was crazy, thought our house was going to burn down. We just had some siding & some of the paint above it melt. I guess the companies insurance will be fixing it. Nobody was hurt luckily & the neighbor had no damage at all except his concrete is a bit burnt up.

One of the firefighters gave all the kids hats. The Women firefighter, let all the kids get pictures with her. I thought that was nice.
If you found your way to my blog by this post, make sure to check out my giveaway!

1 comment:

>>she said...

Thank goodness nobody got hurt. Happy WS, Ginny! :)

Come visit my entry here.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...