Here is a list of 13 things to be doing for your health ~
- Eat Breakfast
- Take a Calcium supplement daily (I like Viactiv)
- Get 3 a day of whole grains
- Drink milk, get calcium & vit D
- Stay Hydrated
- Always use sunscreen (I swear by this, the rise of cancer on the driver side of your face is on the rise, even wear it in the winter!)
- Floss daily
- Eat 5 to 6 tiny meals a day instead of 3 big meals
- Measure your waist monthly (women over 35" are at a higher risk for heart disease and diabetes)
- Do a full body mole check monthly, combine with your breast self exam to make it easier!
- Switch just one soda a day for water
- Chew slowly while eating. This not only helps you enjoy your meal, you will eat less calories!
- While watching tv, sit on a stability ball instead of the couch (works for on the computer as well)