Thursday, February 21, 2008

13 Things you should be doing for your health

Here is a list of 13 things to be doing for your health ~

  1. Eat Breakfast
  2. Take a Calcium supplement daily (I like Viactiv)
  3. Get 3 a day of whole grains
  4. Drink milk, get calcium & vit D
  5. Stay Hydrated
  6. Always use sunscreen (I swear by this, the rise of cancer on the driver side of your face is on the rise, even wear it in the winter!)
  7. Floss daily
  8. Eat 5 to 6 tiny meals a day instead of 3 big meals
  9. Measure your waist monthly (women over 35" are at a higher risk for heart disease and diabetes)
  10. Do a full body mole check monthly, combine with your breast self exam to make it easier!
  11. Switch just one soda a day for water
  12. Chew slowly while eating. This not only helps you enjoy your meal, you will eat less calories!
  13. While watching tv, sit on a stability ball instead of the couch (works for on the computer as well)

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Great tips! I used to wear a foundation that had sunscreen in it, but then I switched and didn't think anything about it. I guess I really need to think about switching back!

Misty said...

great tips! I need to utilze the stability ball more. At least while I watch Ellen...

baby~amore' said...

these are great tips - I must try the sitting on the ball

I came by via top momma - the T13 page wasn't working so it has been hard to find people.

Good luck
Beautiful ♥ Little Girls you have

My Little Drummer boys

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...