Friday, February 1, 2008

593 School Closings ...

And we are not one of them!

Unbelievable, we are seriously the only school in session today in Michigan. Every district around us is closed!

Worked out well though because I was able to finish entering contests. Plus I had to pick up some med for my mom, she is in the hospital & wanted to make sure her Rx was home for her in case she comes home this weekend.

Then I ran to the thrift store. I bought 15 pieces of clothing for $15. I also got a brand new scale for only $5, they have a bunch of bed & bath products that are all new donated from a store. I went looking for stuff to sell & got a cute Gymboree Coat, not sure I will make my money back on it though, it wasn't on sale for as much as I thought. I also found a really nice wool coat for Aly to wear in a few years.


No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...