Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ebay 4t Jeans/Skirts + CVS Photo Deal

I have 2 really cute lots of girls size 4t clothing up on ebay right now. The first is a really cute lot of jeans. All very fashionable for your little one! The other lot is of 2 really cute size 4 skirts.

I also posted about a great deal that CVS Photo is offering right now to Extracare members on my photo blog!

If you scrapbook, the ScrapRack is one of the best organizational systems out there. You can buy it right here at my blog! If you are looking for pages, you can also buy them at my store on ebay, or email me with what you need. I sell the full line!

One last thing, I'm a Top Mamma still, click on the link to check it out :)

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...