Friday, February 8, 2008

Fight the Frump Edition #1


Welcome to the first edition of Fight the Frump with Fussy!

Today, Friends of Fussy, let's talk about jewelry! There's way too much ugly out there, and way too little style.

When I was younger, I wore tons of jewelry. Now that I am a mommy of 2, I tend to go with the less is more. Even my wedding ring, I just wear a gold band that I made hubby by for me after my 2nd daughter was born.






10k Choice of White or Yellow Gold Journey Diamond Heart Shaped Pendant (1/5 cttw, G-H Color, I1 Clarity)
14k Yellow Gold 5mm Milgrain Half Round Band I love wearing a simple box chain or other thin chain with a pendant. With valentines day, Hearts are always pretty. I also like to wear the Circle charms or something with a simple stone.


Frumpy fabric flower pin


Of course if you want Frumpy, I found this awesome Frumpy Pin on Etsy :)

If you are sterling silver kind of gal, you can get lots of great non-frumpy jewelry here.

1 comment:

HRH said...

The ring is beautiful! I think I will skip the frumpy pin...

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...