Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's my birthday


Today is the dreaded birthday, I have been dreading this day since at least middle school. I know dramatic, but I blame my mom, lol. I am now 30, well actually I won't be until 9:04pm & I am enjoying the last few hours of my twenties!

I woke up & made the girls chocolate chip pancakes. They have been wanting them for awhile & I hate cooking. My oldest actually wanted to make them, but I wouldn't let her. I think that is the sweetest thing because this child is SO LAZY! LOL.

I planned on not getting out of bed today, but we are in mid-winter break & Aly has dance, so I have to.

When I was younger, I used to say that I never wanted to be 30 & I'd rather die the day before my birthday. I have actually been worrying the last few weeks over that. I woke up today & was like ok I'm alive, lol. Isn't that silly & horrible. I can't believe I ever said stuff like that & why didn't my parents tell me how silly I am being?

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

Jenny said...

yeay!! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Ginny!! And 30 ain't so bad girlie!!

I hope you have had a wonderful day!!

Love,Jenny

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday!

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

Happy Birthday!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...