Monday, February 4, 2008

Snuggle Me Contest!!

Redefining Perfect is holding a Snuggle Me Contest right now. Just blog about the contest & mention what makes you warm & snuggly in the cold.

Living in Michigan, I am always cold. I love using lots of blankets. My favorite is this furry one that I bought at JC Penney. Then I use comforter on top of that. I also live in hoodies during the winter! Thick socks & slippers. Sometimes a robe over that.

I love drinking Hot green tea as well. My kids prefer hot chocolate!

Hot showers are great as well. Really Hot! My skin pays for it, but I'm too cold to care.

Enter the contest here.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Thanks for entering the contest!! I was just about to repost it and extend the date!! Thanks again!!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...